Redesign Your Garage Floors
Garage floor coatings like polyurea and metallic epoxy can elevate your space and return it to its original glory. We offer several affordable garage floor coating options to redesign your space.
Garage floor coatings survive wear and tear daily. From heavy traffic from cars, people, and equipment to chemical spills that ruin concrete, there’s no shortage of elements that risk its integrity. Over time, the damaged concrete detracts from the curb appeal of your home, and can become a safety risk.
If you’re located in eastern Iowa or western Illinois, our expert team is ready to take on your residential flooring project. Contact us today to find out how we can meet your garage floor coating needs.
Resistant to chemicals, abrasions, and wear
We use premium formulations of polyurea garage floor coatings. They are designed to withstand constant use and provide maximum durability compared to epoxy garage flooring solutions.
We use premium formulations of polyaspartic and polyurea garage floor coatings. They are designed to withstand constant use and provide maximum durability compared to epoxy garage flooring solutions. Our team provides the best garage floor coatings in Iowa because we’re committed to enacting the right processes for our businesses and providing exceptional customer service in every interaction. This means you get results fast and on your terms because our team prioritizes YOU.
Garage Floor Coatings For All Budgets
Garage floor coatings are for more than just good looks. They are an investment into the value of your home. At Whitetail Concrete Finishing Solutions, we offer garage floor coatings that meet your needs and your budget.
Cost Effective Metallic Epoxy
Epoxy garage floor coating is a sure way to increase the longevity of your concrete floors. It is a dual-component garage floor coating and is the most cost-effective option.
Polyurea garage floor coating is 98% more flexible than epoxy and is UV and impact resistant.
Our polyaspartic garage floor coatings are flexible and formulated to withstand the ever-changing Iowa weather. They are equipped to handle consistent traffic and movement across the surface.
Polyurea vs. Epoxy
Polyurea and epoxy are the most common garage floor coatings on the market. The main differences between the two come down to cure time, durability, and cost. No matter your budget needs, we have a solution for you.
- Cure Time: Polyurea has a fast cure time of seven days. Epoxy never stops curing, which means the coat is very strong, but inflexible.
- Durability: Epoxy garage floor coating acts as a durable sealant for your garage floors. It is durable but not as strong as polyurea. Polyurea is the more flexible of the two, with the ability to expand with concrete when under stress. It lasts longer and is more resistant to abrasion than epoxy.
- Cost: Epoxy is a great budget option to redesign your space for less. It can also be combined with a polyurea polyaspartic top coat to get the benefits of both garage floor coatings for a fraction of the price. Polyurea is pricier but lasts longer.
Premium Garage Floor Coatings Add Value to Your Home
We offer quality garage floor coatings in various designs and styles. You’ll have the option to select a finish that meets your aesthetic desires. Our products come with a lifetime warranty to back their longevity. You’ll never have to worry about flaking, chipping, or peeling with our polyaspartic garage floor coatings.
From Preparation to Installation, We’ve Got You Covered
Our processes are designed with you in mind. We are a quick and efficient team ready to serve you from start to finish of your garage floor coating project.
- Surface Preparation: We’ll start by clearing the area of any equipment blocking the site. We’ll then grind the concrete with a diamond grinder and fill in any cracks or blemishes.
- Installation: We’ll begin with a base coat to prepare the surface for flake application. The flakes will be spread evenly across the surface of the concrete to give your desired finish. We’ll then vacuum the floor to remove any excess flakes leaving a smooth surface behind.
- Final Coat: Finally, we’ll apply a topcoat, whether it is polyurea or polyaspartic. This will act as a sealant and signal the end of our process.
A Contractor Your Can Trust
We are a family-owned business with a proven track record. Our professional team prides itself on its dependability and commitment to going above and beyond for each customer.
Trusted by Iowa and Illinoise and its communities, we’re proud to invest in customer satisfaction in every interaction. Our team will assist you in discovering the best garage floor coating for your project based on our expert knowledge and your goals.
We are serve the Quad Cities and the surrounding areas. Learn more about our sevice area.
Call Us Today For Your Free Quote
Are you ready to refresh your garage floor coatings?
Are you ready to add tangible value to your home with an affordable polyurea remodel? Whitetail Concrete Finishing Solutions are a trusted garage floor coating provider experienced in all your concrete coating needs. We will work with you to develop a plan for your home that balances your desires with your budget. Contact us today for your free quote.
Get beauty and protection at a price you can afford all in one day. Call our experts today at 319-651-0593 or fill out our request quote form.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Click the button below and schedule an appointment to get your FREE estimate.