Polyurea Floor Coating
We provide professional polyurea floor coating services to Eastern Iowa & Western Illinois communities. We’ll work within your budget to get you results that last for years to come. We take quality seriously and will work until you are 100% satisfied with the look, feel, and future of your concrete coating.
Is your concrete coating looking worse for wear? Future-proof your floors with polyurea floor coating.
Are you worried about the safety of your home or business due to cracks or heaving in the floors? You may need a floor coating contractor to help you protect your home or business.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Click the button below and schedule an appointment to get your FREE estimate.
Below are examples of our seamless and decorative vinyl flake floor coating system. Flakes provide excellent wear and abrasion resistance, ease of maintenance and chemical resistance. The floor coating system offers excellent wear resistance, abrasion endurance. The system is low maintenance and anti-skid for safety.
Concrete Coatings For Every Budget
We offer polyurea epoxy flooring solutions. Our expert team is trained in the best uses for each coating, and we will customize your solution to meet your specific needs. Whitetail Concrete Finishing Solutions specializes in providing options for every budget and is proud to invest in Iowa communities through home improvement service.
Polyurea vs. Epoxy Flooring
Polyurea floor coating is a popular choice for home and business owners who want to future-proof their concrete flooring. Epoxy flooring is the other common choice for flooring projects. Both have advantages and disadvantages, but one is sure to come out on top.
Epoxy flooring is durable, slip-resistant, and can be customized with a flake or metallic finish for aesthetic value. Epoxy is applied to the surface of concrete and acts as a sealant that waterproofs your floors near instantly. It never stops curing, which means it reaches maximum hardness to protect your flooring. For medium-traffic garages and homes listed for sale, epoxy flooring is a great choice because it can be installed quickly and immediately elevates the look of your space.
Polyurea floor coating bonds to the substrate and expands to reinforce weak areas. When compared to epoxy flooring, polyurea floor coating is:
- More flexible, which makes it stronger
- UV stable, so it doesn’t fade in the summer
- Scratch resistant
- Formulated to withstand the harshest environments
- Able to be applied in cold temperatures
For high-traffic areas and climates that change drastically, polyurea floor coatings are the best. We offer a variety of floor coatings to meet your needs. Our inventory is stocked with options for all budgets, and we will work with you to determine what’s best for you.
Our process for installing polyurea floor coatings has been perfected during our time in the industry. Our experts know how to get the job done right the first time and ensure you’re impressed from start to finish.
- Preparation: We begin by preparing the surface by grinding it down to smoothness. This gives us a level surface to apply the base coat. We will then repair any imperfections in the concrete.
- Installation: Once the surface has been properly smoothed and repaired, we will cover it with a base coat. On top of the base coat, we will apply a flake finish of your choice to reveal your new floors. The flake finishes must dry before we can scrape off the excess to prepare for the final coats.
- Coating: Once the flake has dried and been scraped, our team will go in with the top coat application. This will be the polyurea floor coating prized for its UV stability and superior flexibility compared to other finishes.
All excess flake is scraped off the floor leveling the floor to prepare it for final sealing.
Finally, Application of a UV stable polyaspartic topcoat.
Choosing a flooring contractor
Choosing a contractor for your floor coating project can be difficult. Some companies use subcontractors to complete projects, which results in an inconsistent quality of work. Others aren’t licensed or insured, which could cost you extra money if something goes wrong.
A dependable contractor can save you time and money and improve the appearance of your home with polyyurea floor coatings that strengthen concrete.
Why choose us?
At Whitetail Concrete Finishing Solutions, we provide professional polyurea floor coating services to Quad Cities and the surrouning communities. We are reliable contractors who work within your budget to get you results that last for years to come.
Area home and business owners trust Whitetail Concrete Finish Solutions because we make good on our promises. We offer both epoxy and polyurea concrete coating services. Our team takes special care to evaluate your situation and provide expert recommendations on your project.
We’ll work with you to fit within your budget. We take quality seriously and will work until you are 100% satisfied with the look, feel, and future of your concrete coating
We are family owned and operated and love serving our community. If you’re looking for polyurea floor coating contractors near you, contact us today.
Get A Free Quote
Are you looking for a solution to your damaged concrete flooring? Are you tired of scrolling through floor coating contractors that aren’t a fit for your project needs and goal?
- At Whitetail Concrete Coating Solution, we have a vetted, licensed, and insured team of professional polyurea floor coating contractors ready to service your home.
- No more worrying about your project being subcontracted out to an inexperienced team, and no hassle of not knowing the scope of your project.
- Our team is focused on providing top-quality installation and meeting your project needs head-on.
Contact us today for a free quote.